Jun 27, 2016
New 434-page book FORMULA 1 THE KNOWLEDGE is now available. Some testimonials are below. The book can be signed/ dedicated if required.
It can be ordered on www.f1knowledge.com through PayPal, by personal cheque, or bank transfer (details on request). UK £35 (free postage), rest of Europe £41, Australasia £53, rest of the world £50 (air mail).
6 Meadow Way, Seaford, East Sussex
BN25 4QT, UK
· 434 page hard back containing more than 1,000 sections on the drivers, the cars, the engines and the circuits
· Performance records of every driver, every constructor and every engine make to have taken part
· A detailed insight into the variety of qualifying procedures throughout the years
· A summary of regulation changes since 1950
· A quick reference guide to every grand prix result
· Photographs depicting the history of Formula 1
· My fellow ‘anorak’ David Hayhoe yesterday hand-delivered a copy of his new, self-published tome. It’s a terrifying piece of work – exactly as expected and just how I like them. In it are thousands of results, records, stats, facts and coincidences from the history of the Formula 1 World Championship. I love this stuff! Henry Hope-Frost, WEYBRIDGE, SURREY, UK
· What a mine of information – should keep me occupied for an hour or two !!!. Douglas, CAMBRIDGE, UK
· Wow what an amazing work? Congratulations: you certainly deserve the title of “King F1 Anorak” _ the 2016 World Champion, in fact. Steve, LANCASHIRE, UK
· Fabulous new treasure trove of Stats just arrived. I wrote the Forward but David Hayhoe has unearthed some gems. Ben Edwards, CHANNEL 4 F1 COMMENTATOR
· The book just arrived! Nicely packaged, in perfect condition, looks beautiful, and thank you for signing it. Peter, TORONTO, CANADA
· Your book reached me today. Great timing, just in time for a weekend adventure with it! Thanks!!! Felix, SPAIN
· I thought I had a “‘reasonable understanding” of the history of Formula 1 since 1950, but you have managed to surprise me with quite a few incidents I was not aware of. Of course I was aware of many of the topics, such as oldest driver, most points, fastest laps, etc, but you have added so much more. Keep up the good work. DAVID, WARWICKSHIRE, UK
· I’ve got my copy full of records and trivia on the world of F1 by David Hayhoe. I like the coincidences of Jackie Stewart and number 11, Justice at Monza in 2012, and Lewis Hamilton’s “tell tale” event for the title. Bonus too of having 6 of my photos published inside. DAVID, HEATHFIELD, EAST SUSSEX, UK
· David Hayhoe excels again at his specialist subject. DARREN, FIFE, UK.
· Thank you for the book ‘Formula 1 – The Knowledge’, which I’ve just received this afternoon. What a mine of information – should keep me occupied for an hour or two !!!. DOUGLAS, CAMBRIDGE, UK.
· Wow what an amazing work? Congratulations: you certainly deserve the title of “King F1 Anorak” – the 2016 World Champion, in fact. And that is meant as a compliment; for it really is a most valuable book which will keep the rest of us anoraks happy for hours on end; more likely days or even months. Good luck with F1 The Knowledge. It deserves to succeed. STEVE, ORMSKIRK, LANCASHIRE, UK.
· Thanks a lot for your great book. I must really say, the first book I have had in my hands with all the data in a shot! So much detail – never seen that before! I have respect for your tremendous effort to produce it! Unbelievable! Simply great! I’m going around with the book – showing it to everybody! MAGGY, LIELER, LUXEMBOURG.
· Fascinating statistics : not sure I will live long enough to absorb it all !! – but certainly fun to browse … and I love the minutae. DUNCAN, WIMBLEDON, UK
· Thanks, I am thoroughly enjoying it so far. I look forward to the second edition, as you’ll probably have to redo all the youngest driver stats now Max Verstappen’s at a top team… NICHOLAS BLAIR, GLOUCESTER, UK
· Even a brief look at The Knowledge tells me that my immediate plans have been disrupted. Great Zeus, but you have a devious mind. Anything I can do to spread the word, you only have to ask. Mike, OXFORD, UK
· Great book, it’ll get you thinking even more than you thought you would about F1. THOMAS, LONDON, UK
Jun 14, 2021 Comments Off on 2021 Rally Kazakhstan: Overall wins for Lucio Alvarez & Ross Branch
Jun 14, 2021 Comments Off on One-two in GR010 Hybrid Hypercar in the 8 Hours of Portimao for Toyota Gazoo Racing
Jun 14, 2021 Comments Off on 1st FIA ETRC Race for 2021 season in Hungaroring for T Sport Bernau MAN
Jun 13, 2021 Comments Off on 2021 Rally Kazakhstan; Husqvarna’s Howes and CR6 Buggy driver Serradori claim wins on SS4
Comments Off on 2021 Rally Kazakhstan: Overall wins for Lucio Alvarez & Ross Branch
Comments Off on One-two in GR010 Hybrid Hypercar in the 8 Hours of Portimao for Toyota Gazoo Racing
Comments Off on 1st FIA ETRC Race for 2021 season in Hungaroring for T Sport Bernau MAN
Comments Off on 2021 Rally Kazakhstan; Husqvarna’s Howes and CR6 Buggy driver Serradori claim wins on SS4
Apr 16, 2021TweetThis instalment in Evro’s decade-by-decade series...
Mar 08, 2021TweetTo celebrate International Women’s Day, Alfa Romeo...
Feb 26, 2021TweetHRC are deeply saddened to hear of the passing of...
Feb 07, 2021Tweet*Mid-Atlantic archipelago spectacular hosts new season...
Jan 15, 2021TweetThe Lola Cars Brand, Trademarks, Extensive Technical...
Jun 14, 2021TweetLUCIO ALVAREZ AND ROSS BRANCH CLAIM CAREER-BEST VICTORIES IN RALLY KAZAKHSTAN Cristina Gutierrez and Austin Jones win FIA T3 and T4 sections AKTAU CITY (KAZAKHSTAN): Argentina’s Lucio Alvarez...