Jun 27, 2016
New 434-page book FORMULA 1 THE KNOWLEDGE is now available. Some testimonials are below. The book can be signed/ dedicated if required.
It can be ordered on www.f1knowledge.com through PayPal, by personal cheque, or bank transfer (details on request). UK £35 (free postage), rest of Europe £41, Australasia £53, rest of the world £50 (air mail).
6 Meadow Way, Seaford, East Sussex
BN25 4QT, UK
· 434 page hard back containing more than 1,000 sections on the drivers, the cars, the engines and the circuits
· Performance records of every driver, every constructor and every engine make to have taken part
· A detailed insight into the variety of qualifying procedures throughout the years
· A summary of regulation changes since 1950
· A quick reference guide to every grand prix result
· Photographs depicting the history of Formula 1
· My fellow ‘anorak’ David Hayhoe yesterday hand-delivered a copy of his new, self-published tome. It’s a terrifying piece of work – exactly as expected and just how I like them. In it are thousands of results, records, stats, facts and coincidences from the history of the Formula 1 World Championship. I love this stuff! Henry Hope-Frost, WEYBRIDGE, SURREY, UK
· What a mine of information – should keep me occupied for an hour or two !!!. Douglas, CAMBRIDGE, UK
· Wow what an amazing work? Congratulations: you certainly deserve the title of “King F1 Anorak” _ the 2016 World Champion, in fact. Steve, LANCASHIRE, UK
· Fabulous new treasure trove of Stats just arrived. I wrote the Forward but David Hayhoe has unearthed some gems. Ben Edwards, CHANNEL 4 F1 COMMENTATOR
· The book just arrived! Nicely packaged, in perfect condition, looks beautiful, and thank you for signing it. Peter, TORONTO, CANADA
· Your book reached me today. Great timing, just in time for a weekend adventure with it! Thanks!!! Felix, SPAIN
· I thought I had a “‘reasonable understanding” of the history of Formula 1 since 1950, but you have managed to surprise me with quite a few incidents I was not aware of. Of course I was aware of many of the topics, such as oldest driver, most points, fastest laps, etc, but you have added so much more. Keep up the good work. DAVID, WARWICKSHIRE, UK
· I’ve got my copy full of records and trivia on the world of F1 by David Hayhoe. I like the coincidences of Jackie Stewart and number 11, Justice at Monza in 2012, and Lewis Hamilton’s “tell tale” event for the title. Bonus too of having 6 of my photos published inside. DAVID, HEATHFIELD, EAST SUSSEX, UK
· David Hayhoe excels again at his specialist subject. DARREN, FIFE, UK.
· Thank you for the book ‘Formula 1 – The Knowledge’, which I’ve just received this afternoon. What a mine of information – should keep me occupied for an hour or two !!!. DOUGLAS, CAMBRIDGE, UK.
· Wow what an amazing work? Congratulations: you certainly deserve the title of “King F1 Anorak” – the 2016 World Champion, in fact. And that is meant as a compliment; for it really is a most valuable book which will keep the rest of us anoraks happy for hours on end; more likely days or even months. Good luck with F1 The Knowledge. It deserves to succeed. STEVE, ORMSKIRK, LANCASHIRE, UK.
· Thanks a lot for your great book. I must really say, the first book I have had in my hands with all the data in a shot! So much detail – never seen that before! I have respect for your tremendous effort to produce it! Unbelievable! Simply great! I’m going around with the book – showing it to everybody! MAGGY, LIELER, LUXEMBOURG.
· Fascinating statistics : not sure I will live long enough to absorb it all !! – but certainly fun to browse … and I love the minutae. DUNCAN, WIMBLEDON, UK
· Thanks, I am thoroughly enjoying it so far. I look forward to the second edition, as you’ll probably have to redo all the youngest driver stats now Max Verstappen’s at a top team… NICHOLAS BLAIR, GLOUCESTER, UK
· Even a brief look at The Knowledge tells me that my immediate plans have been disrupted. Great Zeus, but you have a devious mind. Anything I can do to spread the word, you only have to ask. Mike, OXFORD, UK
· Great book, it’ll get you thinking even more than you thought you would about F1. THOMAS, LONDON, UK
Jan 19, 2022 Comments Off on Conor Daly gets season seat with Ed Carpenter Racing BitNile Chevrolet for 2022 NTT INDYCAR SERIES Season
Jan 19, 2022 Comments Off on Qatar International Baja will be a counting round for FIM Bajas World Cup & new FIA Middle East Cup for Cross-Country Bajas
Jan 19, 2022 Comments Off on Extreme E Season 2 just one month away
Jan 19, 2022 Comments Off on The Oman Automobile Association (OAA) will host Oman Rally Sohar International 2022
Comments Off on Conor Daly gets season seat with Ed Carpenter Racing BitNile Chevrolet for 2022 NTT INDYCAR SERIES Season
Comments Off on Qatar International Baja will be a counting round for FIM Bajas World Cup & new FIA Middle East Cup for Cross-Country Bajas
Comments Off on Extreme E Season 2 just one month away
Comments Off on The Oman Automobile Association (OAA) will host Oman Rally Sohar International 2022
Oct 31, 2021Tweet William Creighton takes his fourth Junior BRC win of...
Sep 24, 2021Tweet Electrifying addition to the brand with the four...
Apr 16, 2021TweetThis instalment in Evro’s decade-by-decade series...
Mar 08, 2021TweetTo celebrate International Women’s Day, Alfa Romeo...
Feb 26, 2021TweetHRC are deeply saddened to hear of the passing of...
Jan 19, 2022Tweet · Qualifying Stage to be held close to Lusail Sports Arena · Weekend off-road action across the north, south and centre of Qatar LOSAIL (Qatar): This year’s Qatar...