Sep 22, 2019
CONOR DALY (Qualified 13th – No. 25 U.S. Air Force Honda): “We just missed it by a little bit. We’ve really, really struggled with this car all weekend long, sadly. But the team has been working with me really well and I appreciate the opportunity. This is one of the most important weekends of my life, so it’s unfortunate that we missed it by a little bit. All I get to do is just live my life one session at a time so it’s really hard to do that – it’s a shame. The race is a totally different animal, the tires are wearing a lot here so it will be interesting. We’ll be starting in the middle of the field, so just hope that everyone will be smart. Hopefully we can find a little bit of luck and maybe make something out of it.”
Qualifying Saturday for the Firestone Grand Prix of Monterey NTT IndyCar Series event on the 2.238-mile WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, with qualifying position, car number in parentheses, driver, engine, time and speed in parentheses:
1. (88) Colton Herta, Honda, 1:10.1405 (114.867 mph)
2. (9) Scott Dixon, Honda, 1:10.1831 (114.797)
3. (27) Alexander Rossi, Honda, 1:10.2105 (114.752)
4. (2) Josef Newgarden, Chevrolet, 1:10.6719 (114.003)
5. (5) James Hinchcliffe, Honda, 1:10.8003 (113.796)
6. (22) Simon Pagenaud, Chevrolet, 1:10.8616 (113.698)
7. (12) Will Power, Chevrolet, 1:10.6086 (114.105)
8. (15) Graham Rahal, Honda, 1:10.6296 (114.071)
9. (28) Ryan Hunter-Reay, Honda, 1:10.6919 (113.971)
10. (59) Max Chilton, Chevrolet, 1:10.7257 (113.916)
11. (7) Marcus Ericsson, Honda, 1:11.1666 (113.210)
12. (19) Santino Ferrucci, Honda, 1:12.4137 (111.261)
13. (25) Conor Daly, Honda, 1:10.7787 (113.831)
Apr 17, 2021 Comments Off on Kyle White aims for Factory WRC Prize Drive with Junior BRC Rally Campaign!
Apr 17, 2021 Comments Off on William Creighton “focused” on Junior World Rally Championship debut
Apr 16, 2021 Comments Off on SB Race Engineering to race unique Brabham BT62
Apr 16, 2021 Comments Off on New F1 Insights Powered by AWS Will Help Fans Make Sense of Split-Second Decisions on the Track
Comments Off on Kyle White aims for Factory WRC Prize Drive with Junior BRC Rally Campaign!
Comments Off on William Creighton “focused” on Junior World Rally Championship debut
Comments Off on SB Race Engineering to race unique Brabham BT62
Comments Off on New F1 Insights Powered by AWS Will Help Fans Make Sense of Split-Second Decisions on the Track
Apr 16, 2021TweetThis instalment in Evro’s decade-by-decade series...
Mar 08, 2021TweetTo celebrate International Women’s Day, Alfa Romeo...
Feb 26, 2021TweetHRC are deeply saddened to hear of the passing of...
Feb 07, 2021Tweet*Mid-Atlantic archipelago spectacular hosts new season...
Jan 15, 2021TweetThe Lola Cars Brand, Trademarks, Extensive Technical...
Apr 16, 2021Tweet Extreme E, the electric off-road racing series, has completed its inaugural X Prix in the Saudi Arabian desert, and prior to the event, the championship signed an agreement with TikTok to...
Apr 05, 2021
Apr 04, 2021
Apr 02, 2021
Apr 02, 2021