Sep 22, 2019
CONOR DALY (Qualified 13th – No. 25 U.S. Air Force Honda): “We just missed it by a little bit. We’ve really, really struggled with this car all weekend long, sadly. But the team has been working with me really well and I appreciate the opportunity. This is one of the most important weekends of my life, so it’s unfortunate that we missed it by a little bit. All I get to do is just live my life one session at a time so it’s really hard to do that – it’s a shame. The race is a totally different animal, the tires are wearing a lot here so it will be interesting. We’ll be starting in the middle of the field, so just hope that everyone will be smart. Hopefully we can find a little bit of luck and maybe make something out of it.”
Qualifying Saturday for the Firestone Grand Prix of Monterey NTT IndyCar Series event on the 2.238-mile WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, with qualifying position, car number in parentheses, driver, engine, time and speed in parentheses:
1. (88) Colton Herta, Honda, 1:10.1405 (114.867 mph)
2. (9) Scott Dixon, Honda, 1:10.1831 (114.797)
3. (27) Alexander Rossi, Honda, 1:10.2105 (114.752)
4. (2) Josef Newgarden, Chevrolet, 1:10.6719 (114.003)
5. (5) James Hinchcliffe, Honda, 1:10.8003 (113.796)
6. (22) Simon Pagenaud, Chevrolet, 1:10.8616 (113.698)
7. (12) Will Power, Chevrolet, 1:10.6086 (114.105)
8. (15) Graham Rahal, Honda, 1:10.6296 (114.071)
9. (28) Ryan Hunter-Reay, Honda, 1:10.6919 (113.971)
10. (59) Max Chilton, Chevrolet, 1:10.7257 (113.916)
11. (7) Marcus Ericsson, Honda, 1:11.1666 (113.210)
12. (19) Santino Ferrucci, Honda, 1:12.4137 (111.261)
13. (25) Conor Daly, Honda, 1:10.7787 (113.831)
Jan 26, 2021 Comments Off on ŠKODA AUTO Motorsport supported Andreas Mikkelsen wins WRC2
Jan 26, 2021 Comments Off on Alpine wins on its return to the Monte-Carlo Rally
Jan 26, 2021 Comments Off on Ogier Claims Record 8th Monte-Carlo Win in Toyota Yaris WRC 1-2
Jan 26, 2021 Comments Off on Abdulaziz Al-Kuwari & alongside new Irish co-driver James Fulton aim to win Qatar International Rally
Comments Off on Nürburgring: World’s most challenging track opens 2021 WTCR season following calendar changes
Comments Off on #ONETRUCKFAMILY Esports Challenge Kick-Starts in Hungary
Comments Off on Lola Cars, Lola Technical Centre and Wind Tunnel Facility offered for sale
Comments Off on ETRC Truck Racing feature: Buggyra Zero Mileage Racing
Jan 15, 2021TweetThe Lola Cars Brand, Trademarks, Extensive Technical...
Jan 09, 2021Tweet Once driven by motor sport legend Takuma Sato...
Jan 02, 2021TweetIn association with T Sport Bernau and team sponsors...
Dec 29, 2020Tweet The official Championship Manual for the FIA RX2e...
Nov 28, 2020Tweet*FIA ERC season decider among events celebrating...
Jan 21, 2021Tweet Defending FIA Middle East rally champion Nasser Saleh Al-Attiyah and WRC star Kris Meeke are the top seeds on an international 18-car entry with competitors from nine nations (subject to FIA...
Jan 21, 2021
Jan 17, 2021
Jan 16, 2021
Jan 16, 2021