Sep 22, 2019
CONOR DALY (Qualified 13th – No. 25 U.S. Air Force Honda): “We just missed it by a little bit. We’ve really, really struggled with this car all weekend long, sadly. But the team has been working with me really well and I appreciate the opportunity. This is one of the most important weekends of my life, so it’s unfortunate that we missed it by a little bit. All I get to do is just live my life one session at a time so it’s really hard to do that – it’s a shame. The race is a totally different animal, the tires are wearing a lot here so it will be interesting. We’ll be starting in the middle of the field, so just hope that everyone will be smart. Hopefully we can find a little bit of luck and maybe make something out of it.”
Qualifying Saturday for the Firestone Grand Prix of Monterey NTT IndyCar Series event on the 2.238-mile WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, with qualifying position, car number in parentheses, driver, engine, time and speed in parentheses:
1. (88) Colton Herta, Honda, 1:10.1405 (114.867 mph)
2. (9) Scott Dixon, Honda, 1:10.1831 (114.797)
3. (27) Alexander Rossi, Honda, 1:10.2105 (114.752)
4. (2) Josef Newgarden, Chevrolet, 1:10.6719 (114.003)
5. (5) James Hinchcliffe, Honda, 1:10.8003 (113.796)
6. (22) Simon Pagenaud, Chevrolet, 1:10.8616 (113.698)
7. (12) Will Power, Chevrolet, 1:10.6086 (114.105)
8. (15) Graham Rahal, Honda, 1:10.6296 (114.071)
9. (28) Ryan Hunter-Reay, Honda, 1:10.6919 (113.971)
10. (59) Max Chilton, Chevrolet, 1:10.7257 (113.916)
11. (7) Marcus Ericsson, Honda, 1:11.1666 (113.210)
12. (19) Santino Ferrucci, Honda, 1:12.4137 (111.261)
13. (25) Conor Daly, Honda, 1:10.7787 (113.831)
Sep 18, 2021 Comments Off on ‘Brewing up a Storm’ Heat & Sand: Morocco test for new Audi RS Q e-tron
Sep 17, 2021 Comments Off on Another successful & points-rich race weekend for T Sport Bernau’s Antonio Albacete at Zolder!
Sep 17, 2021 Comments Off on Giti Tire’s Martin Gibson dominates BTRC Donington event
Sep 17, 2021 Comments Off on BRC faces a tough test at Trackrod Rally Yorkshire
Comments Off on Another successful & points-rich race weekend for T Sport Bernau’s Antonio Albacete at Zolder!
Comments Off on Giti Tire’s Martin Gibson dominates BTRC Donington event
Comments Off on BRC faces a tough test at Trackrod Rally Yorkshire
Comments Off on The Italian Baja, the eighth and penultimate event for 2022 FIA World Cup for Cross-Country Bajas
Apr 16, 2021TweetThis instalment in Evro’s decade-by-decade series...
Mar 08, 2021TweetTo celebrate International Women’s Day, Alfa Romeo...
Feb 26, 2021TweetHRC are deeply saddened to hear of the passing of...
Feb 07, 2021Tweet*Mid-Atlantic archipelago spectacular hosts new season...
Jan 15, 2021TweetThe Lola Cars Brand, Trademarks, Extensive Technical...
Sep 18, 2021Tweet On the way to its debut in the famous Dakar Rally in January 2022, Audi Sport has tested the Audi RS Q e-tron for almost two weeks in Morocco under the most extreme conditions. After testing in...