Sep 22, 2019
CONOR DALY (Qualified 13th – No. 25 U.S. Air Force Honda): “We just missed it by a little bit. We’ve really, really struggled with this car all weekend long, sadly. But the team has been working with me really well and I appreciate the opportunity. This is one of the most important weekends of my life, so it’s unfortunate that we missed it by a little bit. All I get to do is just live my life one session at a time so it’s really hard to do that – it’s a shame. The race is a totally different animal, the tires are wearing a lot here so it will be interesting. We’ll be starting in the middle of the field, so just hope that everyone will be smart. Hopefully we can find a little bit of luck and maybe make something out of it.”
Qualifying Saturday for the Firestone Grand Prix of Monterey NTT IndyCar Series event on the 2.238-mile WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, with qualifying position, car number in parentheses, driver, engine, time and speed in parentheses:
1. (88) Colton Herta, Honda, 1:10.1405 (114.867 mph)
2. (9) Scott Dixon, Honda, 1:10.1831 (114.797)
3. (27) Alexander Rossi, Honda, 1:10.2105 (114.752)
4. (2) Josef Newgarden, Chevrolet, 1:10.6719 (114.003)
5. (5) James Hinchcliffe, Honda, 1:10.8003 (113.796)
6. (22) Simon Pagenaud, Chevrolet, 1:10.8616 (113.698)
7. (12) Will Power, Chevrolet, 1:10.6086 (114.105)
8. (15) Graham Rahal, Honda, 1:10.6296 (114.071)
9. (28) Ryan Hunter-Reay, Honda, 1:10.6919 (113.971)
10. (59) Max Chilton, Chevrolet, 1:10.7257 (113.916)
11. (7) Marcus Ericsson, Honda, 1:11.1666 (113.210)
12. (19) Santino Ferrucci, Honda, 1:12.4137 (111.261)
13. (25) Conor Daly, Honda, 1:10.7787 (113.831)
Jan 21, 2022 Comments Off on Charged & Ready to Rally! Hyundai Motorsport’s WRC Hybrid era kicks off in Monte Carlo
Jan 19, 2022 Comments Off on Conor Daly gets season seat with Ed Carpenter Racing BitNile Chevrolet for 2022 NTT INDYCAR SERIES Season
Jan 19, 2022 Comments Off on Qatar International Baja will be a counting round for FIM Bajas World Cup & new FIA Middle East Cup for Cross-Country Bajas
Jan 19, 2022 Comments Off on Extreme E Season 2 just one month away
Comments Off on Conor Daly gets season seat with Ed Carpenter Racing BitNile Chevrolet for 2022 NTT INDYCAR SERIES Season
Comments Off on Q&A with Craig Breen & team-mates ahead of full works drive with M-Sport Ford World Rally Team in the new Puma Hybrid Rally1
Comments Off on 2022 FIA World Rally Championship’s new hybrid era hits top gear
Comments Off on Dunlop Masters Superbike Championship announces full schedule for 2022
Oct 31, 2021Tweet William Creighton takes his fourth Junior BRC win of...
Sep 24, 2021Tweet Electrifying addition to the brand with the four...
Apr 16, 2021TweetThis instalment in Evro’s decade-by-decade series...
Mar 08, 2021TweetTo celebrate International Women’s Day, Alfa Romeo...
Feb 26, 2021TweetHRC are deeply saddened to hear of the passing of...
Jan 19, 2022Tweet · Qualifying Stage to be held close to Lusail Sports Arena · Weekend off-road action across the north, south and centre of Qatar LOSAIL (Qatar): This year’s Qatar...