Sep 22, 2019
CONOR DALY (Qualified 13th – No. 25 U.S. Air Force Honda): “We just missed it by a little bit. We’ve really, really struggled with this car all weekend long, sadly. But the team has been working with me really well and I appreciate the opportunity. This is one of the most important weekends of my life, so it’s unfortunate that we missed it by a little bit. All I get to do is just live my life one session at a time so it’s really hard to do that – it’s a shame. The race is a totally different animal, the tires are wearing a lot here so it will be interesting. We’ll be starting in the middle of the field, so just hope that everyone will be smart. Hopefully we can find a little bit of luck and maybe make something out of it.”
Qualifying Saturday for the Firestone Grand Prix of Monterey NTT IndyCar Series event on the 2.238-mile WeatherTech Raceway Laguna Seca, with qualifying position, car number in parentheses, driver, engine, time and speed in parentheses:
1. (88) Colton Herta, Honda, 1:10.1405 (114.867 mph)
2. (9) Scott Dixon, Honda, 1:10.1831 (114.797)
3. (27) Alexander Rossi, Honda, 1:10.2105 (114.752)
4. (2) Josef Newgarden, Chevrolet, 1:10.6719 (114.003)
5. (5) James Hinchcliffe, Honda, 1:10.8003 (113.796)
6. (22) Simon Pagenaud, Chevrolet, 1:10.8616 (113.698)
7. (12) Will Power, Chevrolet, 1:10.6086 (114.105)
8. (15) Graham Rahal, Honda, 1:10.6296 (114.071)
9. (28) Ryan Hunter-Reay, Honda, 1:10.6919 (113.971)
10. (59) Max Chilton, Chevrolet, 1:10.7257 (113.916)
11. (7) Marcus Ericsson, Honda, 1:11.1666 (113.210)
12. (19) Santino Ferrucci, Honda, 1:12.4137 (111.261)
13. (25) Conor Daly, Honda, 1:10.7787 (113.831)
Oct 22, 2020 Comments Off on Alfa Romeo Racing ORLEN F1 drivers Räikkönen & Giovinazzi test the new Alfa Giulia GTA
Oct 22, 2020 Comments Off on Hyundai Motorsport Customer Racing has revealed the i20 N Rally2
Oct 22, 2020 Comments Off on EU Truck Racing; Goodyear Cup review: Faas & Calvet score double in Hungary
Oct 22, 2020 Comments Off on BTCC Launches Dedicated Channel On Motorsport.tv
Comments Off on Alfa Romeo Racing ORLEN F1 drivers Räikkönen & Giovinazzi test the new Alfa Giulia GTA
Comments Off on EU Truck Racing; Goodyear Cup review: Faas & Calvet score double in Hungary
Comments Off on BTCC Launches Dedicated Channel On Motorsport.tv
Comments Off on SuperCharge – new road-car based global electric motorsport series unveiled
Oct 17, 2020Tweet YORKSHIRE MOTORSPORT FESTIVAL ENHANCES WEB PRESENCE...
Sep 12, 2020TweetWith the recent Kildare restrictions being lifted, the...
Aug 22, 2020Tweet Inaugural Fordzilla Cup final to be played-out...
Aug 08, 2020TweetBeginning Saturday August 8th With new regional...
Aug 01, 2020Tweet· Turkey advances one week in FIA World Rally...
Oct 17, 2020Tweet “It is often said that sport is a school of hard knocks. In this respect, the Dakar has more than anything else taught us the qualities of perseverance and patience that have allowed us...
Oct 17, 2020
Oct 12, 2020
Oct 09, 2020
Oct 02, 2020