Baja Aragon: Two MINI JCW Rally in Top 10
Fifth place for Luis Recuenco Alcañiz
- Bad luck for Halpern and Holowczyc
Other MINI rally cars were also in action in Spain. The MINI JCW Rally Crew Joao Ferreira and David Monteiro decided against a restart on Sunday after problems on Saturday. They want to concentrate on the Hungarian Baja, which is part of the FIA European Cup for Cross-Country Bajas. There, the two Portuguese are currently leading the overall standings.
The two Spaniards Luis Recuenco Alcañiz and Sergio Peinado Jimenez finished fifth overall in the MINI ALL4 Racing. They are leading the overall standings in the Spanish Cross-Country Championship. The Portuguese duo Alejandro Martins / José Marques also finished in the Top 10 with ninth place.
1. N. Al-Attiyah / M Baumel – Toyota – 7h 20m 43s
2. Y. Al-Rajhi / M. Orr – Toyota – 7h 23m 45s
3. L. Moraes / K. Bentivoglio – Toyota – 7h 26m 09s
4. D. Alonso / A. Lopez – Ford – 7h 45m 53s
5. L. Recuenco / S. Peinado – MINI ALL4 Racing – 7h 49m 03s
9. A. Martins / J. Marques – MINI JCW Rally – 7h 58m 56s